Epping Church Mission Project 2015-2017
Our goal is to raise $20,000 to support International Children’s Care (ICC) in Cambodia.
About ICC Cambodia
The following projects we hope to support are:
- Light of Hope Children’s Village – Kampong Thom Province where currently the ICC school at Light of Hope services 650 students (95 of whom are in the orphanage and the remainder are from the outlying villages). This project is to enhance Khmer & English books in the ICC school library.
- Much needed building maintenance of the Light of Hope homes and school.
- A Medical Clinic Program in the province of Kompong Thom.
- Development of microfinance projects in Phnom Penh which will help women develop their own business enterprises to support their families.
For more information see https://www.iccaustralia.org.au/where-we-work/country/cambodia
How can you help?
If you would like to help support this community development initiative through the Epping Project, please click on the following link below and complete the payment form.
1. Donate by credit card online at: https://www.givematcher.com.au/fundraisers/epping-s-mission-in-action
2. Cash donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. Please see Henry Tung
3. Cheques – please make cheque payable to “Epping Church Mission Project”
Thank you for your generosity.